Punjab Sweets - Soi ATM

Small vegetarian Indian restaurant, basic decor. Serves dosa, puri, samosa, namkeen, Indian sweets, chai, and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out
311-1A Soi ATM (/off Chakraphet Road)
Bangkok, Thailand
02-2226541

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Pawness
Agenda
Agenda

Very indian

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2012

I come to this place every time I visit Bangkok. it's inexpensive. Lots of sweets. But the portions are small (all thalis are tiny). It looks very Indian oriented - they never serve you water in the jar, giving you a bottle instead to increase your bill for 10 baht. To indians they always serve a jar. The toilet is locked. I'm not sure if I should come again.

Pros: food is ok, lots of sweets, quick service
Cons: Small dishes, Discrimintive , Toilet is locked
Pawness
Pawness

Tasty and Friendly - worth the wander to find it

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2009

I build a visit to this place into every stopover in Bangkok. Such tasty sweets - we ask what is freshest and get a few of those and others and create a little buffet on our table - such fun! Enjoy!

Ps - there are other veg places in the area. This one is in little India between the main road and the canal. Check out the other alleyways connecting the main road and the canal for other great hole-in-the-wall veg places.

Pros: Delicious, Unusual, Friendly
Cons: A bit hard to find the first time, Not a great area at night

Dear Owner and Manager of Punjab Sweets - Soi ATM: