Serves meat, veg options available. Upscale restaurant featuring Northwest cooking and thalis. Has a few vegan options; please check menu. You can also call ahead and request vegan dishes and they will accommodate. Highlights seasonal ingredients, fresh herbs, and spices. A modern Northwest tasting menu served all at once. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg
622 Broadway E (E Roy St )
Seattle, Washington 98102

kindlizard
kindlizard

sort of

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2014

They said they would make a vegan thali, but mine had cheese on one thing. They could be bigger portioned too. But I would try it again and hope for better.
The server had bad BO.

Cons: BO, cheese, huh?
andreafbe
andreafbe

Great dining option, very tasty

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

I tried Poppy at the recommendation of the hostess of another vegan restaurant in Seattle. She suggested making a reservation and letting them know we were vegan since they have vegetarian options on the menu but not specific vegan options. They were more than happy to make a vegan thali for us. I didn't know what they really meant when they talked about a thali, but a thali is somewhat like tapas but all brought on the same tray at the same time. We got a ton of food and the variety was great. Everything tasted great and everyone (6 people in all, 2 non-vegans) enjoyed their meal. I absolutely recommend this restaurant and would go again myself.

Pros: Lots of tasty food, Accommodating to vegans, Nice atmosphere
Cons: Cost

Dear Owner and Manager of Poppy: