Large 20,000 sq ft health food store that grew from a small co-operative market. Offers a wide variety of vegetarian-friendly foods and grocery, extensive bulk staples. Inside is also a deli and food service area with hot foods & salad bar, pizza, sandwiches and juices (daily 11am-2pm). more-less
1554 N College Ave
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
479-521-7558

Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by gr8vegan
Lindsey
Lindsey

Wow! Nicer than Whole Foods!

5 Posted on 04 / 25 / 2013

The only large natural foods stores in my area are Whole Foods, so I am there a lot. After my brief visit today, I rather shop at Ozark Natural Foods. I was surprised at how well-branded, high quality, and professional this place is for being an independent non-chain. I sure hope Whole Foods never buys this place out. It is a beautiful store. Kind of small yet very spacious and well-stocked. I was there only briefly, but I took a walk through most of the store, and they offer many vegan foods. They even have an entire refrigerator case with all vegan items! At checkout, the charity they were collecting donations for was an animal rescue, so that endeared me to this place even more.

Pros: nice atmosphere, good stock
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Fantastic deli and prepared foods section

5 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2011

Ozark Natural Foods is a top notch Natural Foods store that I would shop at over a Whole Foods any day of the week. They have nice organized aisles and a broad selection of natural goods. The main attractions in my book are their homemade breads. Their bakery is outstanding. We also enjoyed hot lunches from their deli. There is a broad selection of vegan items, from breakfast to burritos. They will heat up any of the packaged house made items for you to consume there, as well.

Pros: deli, bakery

Dear Owner and Manager of Ozark Natural Foods: