What can you say? " Soup is good food" DK. Their vegan soup, the ones I've tried, have been good and soupy.
This place wasn't the most comfortable to eat in. It was cold inside and not very comfortable/cozy. Also, when we went for dinner there were three vegetarian soup options left but two of them were made with chicken stock, so that really only left one option. The man that helped us was thoughtful enough to tell us they had chicken broth, but it would have been much better if they made all the vegetarian options truly vegetarian. There were about ten meat options so they could have easily skipped the chicken broth on those two. Having said the negatives, the food was amazing! The one soup option i had luckily was delicious, the sandwich was also fantastic, the wheat rolls that came with the soup were great. The service was also friendly.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Salem Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has New England Soup Factory of Salem closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 609 times since Jan 2013.