Flying Saucer Pizza Company

Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria offering 2 labeled vegan pizzas made with Daiya vegan cheese. Has gluten-free. Space-themed murals interior. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
118 Washington St
Salem, Massachusetts 01970

Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by mustanggirl531

Vegan Friendly Pizza and Cheese

Posted on 12 / 26 / 2014

Good pizza and vegan cheese is available, yum!

So good!

Posted on 11 / 19 / 2014

We ate lunch here while visiting Salem. I loved it! The space decor is great, and the pug logo (I'm a Trekker AND pug owner so I was in heaven) and the menu had clearly marked vegan options. Everyone working there was so nice, we were one of just a few parties in the place because it was pouring rain and freezing, and talked to pretty much everyone working. We started with an order of Space Balls. They are vegan garlic knots with Teese vegan mozzarella on them. That cheese isn't available where we live, I wish it was because I loved it!. For our pizza we got the Silurian, which had vegan mac and cheese, sundried tomatoes, kale and garlic on it. And we got the beer crust. It was wonderful. We talked about coming back later that night, it was so good! One of my favorite meals of our vacation!
The location was great too. If you're in Salem to check out the witch trail stuff, Flying Saucer is right in the middle of all that. Very easy to walk to.

Pros: great food, good service, space theme
Cons: serves meat

Posted on 02 / 21 / 2014

My first Vegan meal out. I loved that each course has a Vegan option. The small pizza rivals the size of a large at Domino's or similar. Had the Vegan pizza on wheat dough and my husband had his on beer dough. Both were excellent! Have returned and is where we get pizza now from when we order out. A little bit pricey but worth it in our book! Love the atmosphere and service. Can't wait to go back. :)

Pros: Excellent Food, Great Atmosphere, Great for Vegans
Cons: Pricey, Only delivers to Salem

Dear Owner and Manager of Flying Saucer Pizza Company: