Opened Nov 2013, this healthy organic food cafe offers made-to-order wraps and salads, superfood smoothies, fresh juices, and coffee. Free Wi-Fi. Exhibits artwork and photography on its walls. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out, Beer/Wine

emily14
emily14

Good quick vegan food

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2015

This cafe actually used to be all Vegan, I think they added non-vegan menu items due to demand. The food is pretty good and moderately priced. The wraps are nice for a healthy lunch option and the soups are always delicious. I adore the staff here, and the location is perfect, in the center of downtown Auburn where you can also enjoy some window shopping of the local businesses.

Pros: Good food, Nice Location
Omnivorish
Omnivorish
  • non-vegetarian

Great restaurant, even for omnivores!

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2015

I've been to this restaurant 15-20 times, and I have loved every entree, beverage, and dessert that I've had there.

I'm an omnivore, but when I eat at Nectar Cafe I feel as though I could become a vegan and never miss eating meat!

The food is healthy and tastes great, the service is superb, and the live music is a wonderful accompaniment to the dining.

I love this restaurant so much that I have introduced three of my friends to it, and they love it, too.

Pros: great tasting food, healthy food, great service
1vegan
1vegan

The place to go if you are vegan!

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2015

Try them out you won't be disappointed! Love the food, staff and ambiance.

Cons: No breakfast vegan burrito.

mslksdh
mslksdh

Even My Husband Liked It

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2014

The food is really great! Nice variety, gluten free options as well. Hubby is picky when it comes vegetarian/vegan meals and he really liked the Southwest wrap. Also available for dinner on weekends.

Cons: Parking
quintess6
quintess6

Absolutely delicious!

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

I adore this place. They are completely organic and try to source from small farms whenever possible. Their menu is imaginative and their sauces totally rock my world. And all dairy free! A place like this is an oasis - there are simply no dining options that match up as both healthy and tasty in the area. There is also free wi-fi and yummy green juices to quench your thirst. Definitely check it out!
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 04, 2014

Pros: organic food, delicious sandwiches wraps and soups, green juice

Dear Owner and Manager of Nectar Cafe: