CLOSED: Natural Selection

Independent natural food and organic grocery shop offering a variety of all-vegetarian, organic and special diet foods, including bulk food and herbs, dietary supplements, vitamins, packaged snacks, high quality pet foods, and more. Knowledgeable staff. Will take special orders. Directions: 3rd store south of stoplight/34. REPORTED SHUT DOWN IN EARLY 2013, PHONE NOT WORKING. more-less
140 N W Hwy 101
Waldport, Oregon 97394
541-563-6101

Open Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 9am-5pm.

First Review by earthgodd3ss
centralcoast11
centralcoast11

Not so good

1 Posted on 05 / 15 / 2012

This place has gone downhill and continues at an even faster pace recently. Out of date merchandise, store not open during business hours, expensive.

Pros: natural , organic, Waldport
Cons: dirty, expensive, rude
  • 3party 3party

During the month in which you wrote your comment, May 2012, I was out of the country, and I have heard many similar comments about what went on while I was away, including being closed when we were supposed to be open and telling people we were closing down. The employees in question no longer work for me, and I think you will find the place much improved.

Darwinia
Darwinia
  • non-vegetarian

Great Small Town Business

5 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2011

I was delighted when Natural Selections opened and have remained so. They have friendly, knowledgeable staff, decent prices and lots of hard to find items. Their bulk spices alone save me a ton of gas! Hope they stay around forever!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Knowledgeable Staff, good selection
earthgodd3ss
earthgodd3ss

Amazing find in a small town.

5 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2010

Not sure what the previous reviewer was talking about (perhaps just a high maintenance customer?) . Very friendly store. Always very helpful- employees seem to go out of their way to accomodate. Great selection (esp for a small town store) Quite a bit of GF items, as well as supplements, bulk, healthy pet foods, wine, beer, etc.

Pros: Helpful, Wide range of products
Cons: Only open until 6

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Natural Selection: