Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes some vegetable dishes. Near Hackescher Makt. Price: Moderate more-less
Vietnamese, Asian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

vegankitten
vegankitten

long time Berlin favorite

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2015

MONSIEUR VUONG is a long time Berlin favorite. Perhaps the best Asian in town. Request a vegetarian version of any dish they are happy to accommodate and make it veggy.
Very popular and can get crowded, try to plan ahead.

Pros: fresh, tasty, will customize menu
bragur
bragur

Great place

Posted on 05 / 22 / 2011

I feel I have to stand up for this place as the other review is a tiny bit unfair. The thing is, I've yet to come across a dish that they wouldn't make vegetarian for me (probably not vegan as I'd guess they rely on fish sauce) and completely without problems. They just substitute meat with tofu, very simple. Food is excellent, fresh and tasty.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Quick service
Cons: Addictive
Lauria
Lauria

not much vegetarian

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2009

There where two vegetarian options, both soup. Nice, but when you are hungry it is not enough. There where very special kinds of tea. I had a bamboo one. I gave 3 cows because the soup I had was good.

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: only soup

Dear Owner and Manager of Monsieur Vuong: