Serves meat, veg options available. Indian cooks, many options for vegans, good atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Indian, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:30pm

First Review by SirLancelot
mik
mik

Utter crap

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

Well, either the restaurant has changed management since the previous review was written, or the reviewer in question receives a commission... because my experience was quite the opposite.
Despite the fact that I went there yesterday, and was told, in rather good English, that vegan options were aplenty, it turned out that tonight there was only a single dish, pakoras, that could be made vegan. I ordered them, and not only did I find them dry (some mango sauce wouldn´t have hurt), but they actually contained cheese! This led to a mild apology and a new dish (identical, minus the cheese, that is) that did not particulary satisfy me.. Alas, I´m about to take a long-distance train and hell knows when I´ll have my next meal, I wish Masala would have done more to assist me in that endeavour.

Pros: The atmosphere was fairly cozy
Cons: Everything
SirLancelot
SirLancelot

NIce place worth trying/ fajne miejsce warte wypro

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2013

Very tasty food, vegan friendly place, very professional services and waitresses who really know the difference between vegetarian and vegan (sic!). Franchises suck

Bardzo smaczne jedzenie, miejsce przyjazne dla wegan, bardzo fachowa obsouga i kelnerki, ktore odroüniaja wegetraianizm of veganizmu (sic!). serdecznie polecam. Sieciowki kucaja!

Pros: good food, professional personnel, nice atmosphere
Cons: none, none, none

Dear Owner and Manager of Masala: