LMS Guest House Restaurant

Seventh Day Adventist guest house that offers a buffet lunch which includes salad, sandwich, soup, and fresh juices. Dairy is used, so vegans should inquire. One could also get traditional Kenyan dishes in vegan options. A snack menu is available at other times during the day. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Juice bar, African
Milimani Road (near City Center)
Nairobi, Kenya
254-20-2710259, 2723019

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by flinzz78

Apparently Changed

Posted on 10 / 30 / 2015

Still served cafeteria style (sans sneezeguard), priced per item. I couldn't associate the price list with the food in offer today, and it was enough of a mob scene that I couldn't easily have asked, so I left. Food looked fine, though I felt underdressed (my grey slacks and short-sleeved button-down dress shirt, versus most people in dark suits.)

Cons: Menu Confusion, Crowds In Cafeteria Line
proper or pompous?
proper or pompous?

not bad, not great

Posted on 11 / 24 / 2012

i stayed at the lms guest house on my recent nairobi visit, and had both breakfast and dinner at the restaurant multiple times.
there was a good amount of vegan dishes, during my stay, not sure if it's always like that? the staff was friendly and helpful, answering my questions about what had animal products, and what didn't.
the food was pretty good, nothing that great. still, i feel it's worth a try.

Pros: buffet, friendly staff
Cons: not 100% vegan, food is only ok, christian music all the time!!!
  • raw

A Gem!!!

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2012

Good quality healthy vegetarian food. Lunch and Dinner are delicious!!!! Around $8 for buffet!

Pros: Close to city center

Dear Owner and Manager of LMS Guest House Restaurant: