Serves meat, veg options available. Has a vegetarian section on the menu. Try the soft tofu spring roll Price: Moderate more-less
Vietnamese, Take-out, Non-veg

Guest
Guest

AMAZING

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2012

We just finished dinner and I already want to go back! this was l our first time having vietnamese and it was fantastic. the waitress was very helpful and knowledgeable about our dietary needs. if you go for dinner, just get whatever she recommends!

Pros: friendly knowledgeable staff, excellent food, Wide selection
gimli0912
gimli0912

Awesome place

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2008

I love this place. I've been there at least once a month for the past year. They have the best veggie spring rolls that are not fried. I have yet to get something here that I haven't liked and I've been trying something new each time.

Pros: great staff, great menu, good price

Dear Owner and Manager of Little Saigon: