La Montanita Co-op - Nob Hill

Cooperative market providing selections in deli food, fresh produce, vitamins, supplements, bulk staples, chilled and frozen food, personal care products, natural products, and more. more-less
3500 Central Ave SE (Nob Hill)
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106

Evolving
Evolving

Happy Little Store = Happy Shopper

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2014

Went during my lunch hour...luckily someone ws pulling put of a parking space...or I don't know where I would have parked as I'm not familiar with this area of town.

As I went around the store I was excited to see that there were VEGAN options throughout the store-even at the deli area-which is not something I am used to at other places and it was a pleasant surprise.

I will go back, I'm just not sure where to park if the lot is full (its small-and shares with other businesses).

Pros: VEGAN ITEMS EVERYWHERE, Staff is friendly/helpful, A register by the deli
Cons: Parking lot is small
RachMcH
RachMcH

Great

Posted on 04 / 01 / 2013

Great people. Great deli.

jhawk
jhawk

Deli is Solid

Posted on 02 / 13 / 2012

I was visiting Burque in June and found myself eating lunch at the Coop everyday. There was always something fresh and veg/vegan friendly in the deli. I'm a sucker for a decent vegan Tempeh "chicken" Salad. I am also a former employee so my opinion could be biased.
Updated from previous review on Friday September 10, 2010

Pros: Sunny New Mexico, Co-op Vibe, Support Community Farmers

vivaluv
vivaluv

Nice Little Co-op

Posted on 02 / 11 / 2011

I really love the idea behind the whole co-op. However I am not very impressed with the high prices of the co-op. I feel like prices should be a lot more affordable. I'd probably be more of a regular shopper there if that was the case.

Pros: Organic, Close to home, Vegetarian Options
Cons: Expensive
Jo Zee
Jo Zee

La Montanita Co-op

Posted on 04 / 12 / 2010

I shop in Nob Hill because I live near that area. There aren't any health food stores/restaurants in Siesta Hills where I live unfortunately, I wish there were. Anyway, I am a member of the La Montanita. They sell organic and local produce. The food they sell is great. They sell raw things too which is nice and I can buy white spelt flour from them which I do regularly. I recommend this store to anyone who likes to eat healthy.

Pros: great produce, some raw offerings, very nice staff
Cons: expensive, needs to expand

Dear Owner and Manager of La Montanita Co-op - Nob Hill: