Turkish fast food chee köfte wrap. Price: Inexpensive more-less

quicksand
quicksand

Deliciously Different

Posted on 08 / 14 / 2015

It's rare these days to find something that you've never tasted nor heard of before. Cig Köfte were one of those rare occurrences for me. I live cose to this place and after it opened I walked by dozens of times without even noticing that it's vegan! I think all the red in the exterior threw me off. When I finally tried one of the wraps I was blown away. I love the nutty flavors with the sweet pomegranate sauce.
Now we have gotten the big 5€ or 10€ Cig boxes a few time for picnics with friends.
In my opinion they are a way better deal than the 3€ wraps.

Pros: Unique , Great Taste
Cons: Wraps Are Quite Small
Ryecatcher
Ryecatcher

Probably best for to go in Vienna

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2014

Cigköfte is great! Normally made out of raw meat this seasoned variation is made out of hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, chili, bulgur and 21 different spices. Very tasty in my opinion.
You don't have many dishes at choice though. Only a wrap with cigköfte or cigköfte on a plate; both option are served with salad, pickles, celeriac, pomegranate sauce and squeezed lemon.
Cigköfte can be also bought sheer to go. Besides there are only a few sweets and (non-vegan) cake.
The owner (?) was very friendly and attentive and explained cigköfte to me. Also I was offered a small bit to try.
For a quick snack to go a wrap is perfect.
It also supposed to be rich in vitamins and low in calories.

Pros: very inexpensive, tasty, friendly staff
Cons: bit far off downtown, not much coice
MitziTant
MitziTant

Inexpensive vegan fast food!

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2014

They sell vegan "Cigköfte", turkish meatballs (usually from raw meat). Their version is made from differen sorts of nuts (walnut, hazelnut, almonds), bulgur, and different herbs and spices.

Very tasty and super cheap! A wrap is 3€ and on every 15th of the month you get 50% more than waht you paid for! :)

Pros: very inexpensive, very tasty
Cons: not suitable for ppl with nut allergies, shop isn't the cosiest

Dear Owner and Manager of Komagene: