This food court vendor replaced the previous Che Phatthana veggie vendor. Serves primarily noodles for take away. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Buffet, Chinese, Thai, Fast food, Take-out

chinaamber
chinaamber

OK for a quick lunch.

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2015

I go here when I am shopping at airport plaza as it is quick and good value. Not the most amazing food but great to see a vege place in a food court of this style. Has a few dishes in the buffet cabinet and about 8 made to order dishes.

Pros: Quick and convenient.
mckmegatron
mckmegatron

Delicious and convenient

Posted on 05 / 08 / 2015

Che Phatthana has DELICIOUS fresh spring rolls and flavorful sauces added to their rice and veggie dishes. I wasn't initially sure if their offerings were vegan or just vegetarian, but when I asked the cook not to add fish sauce (mai sai naam-plaa ka!) to my stir-fry he assured me that they don't use fish sauce in any of their dishes. Good quality, reasonably priced, and amazingly convenient - situated as just another vendor in the food court, this place is a diamond in the rough.

Pros: Delicious, Reasonably priced, Convenient

Dear Owner and Manager of Jay Health: