Serves meat, veg options available. Pub and performance venue with a burger and fast food menu. Has salads, a veggie toast, and a soy patty veggie burger. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Western, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Vaskerelvsmauet 7
Bergen, Norway 5014
55901900

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by AmarinsNijmegen
_norvegan
_norvegan

Good burgers, bad service

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

I recently contacted Inside via e-mail and they confirmed that the new type of veggies patty they're using in their veggie burgers is vegan, unlike the old one. Do make sure that they are using the new type if you're a vegaan going there, though. The easiest way is to e-mail them, they usually reply quickly and in a polite manner. I booked a table for 10 people and the guy I e-mailed made sure that the chef ordered vegan patties so that they'd have them in when I visited. The waitress however did not seem to understand what thwe word "vegan" meant and at first she brought me a burger with non-vegan dressing on it. When I asked her if it was vegan she said she didn't know. Luckily the chef did and so I finally got my vegan burger about 15 minutes later when everybody else was finished eating. The stupid thing as well is that, if you are ordering a meat burger you get to "double it" by paying a lttle bit extra, however if you want two patties in your vegan burger you need to pay double the price because apparently their register doesn't have "a button for that". To be honest I refused to pay double the price for my Double Metal Heart burger (burger with mushrooms, very nice) because I had to eat it after everyone else was finished, which the otherwiase very rude woman at the register finally and suprisingly agreed to... It's a shame they've got such bad service, because their vegan burgers are great.

Pros: Very good burger, All burgers can be made vegetarian, Affordable
Cons: Very bad service, The place itself doesn't look very nice
AmarinsNijmegen
AmarinsNijmegen

All burgers can be made veggie

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2013

This place has a cozy bar atmosphere and has around 25 different burgers on the menu. To our big surprise you can order almost all burgers veggie! The soy burgers are really tasty and have a great texture. Also be sure to orders jalapeƱo peppers, onion rings and potato wedges on the side, yummie!

Pros: Choice, Great taste, Informal atmosphere
Cons: Waiters don't seem interested, Full and loud place, Expensive (but that's Norway)

Dear Owner and Manager of Inside Rock Cafe: