Europe's first and oldest hemp store. Offers vegan raw cold pressed hemp seed oil and toasted salted hemp seed snacks; eco clothing made from sustainable plants such as hemp, bamboo, and organic cotton; plus other official vegan merchandise. Most products are veg while a small amount of the hemp bags have leather straps for the buckles, and the energy drink contains taurine. more-less

First Review by hack_man
Amy1274
Amy1274

Nice shop, not specifically for vegans

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

This is mainly somewhere to purchase clothing and accessories, not food, but for those interested in hemp, seeds, oils, soaps and snack bars can be found alongside shirts, bags, necklaces and my personal favourite, yarn. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable about the products, and an online shopping service with international delivery is also available. It's by no means a cheap shop, with t-shirts costing 40 Euros, but some real bargains can be found in the sale section (5 Euro bags). Takes cards and cash.

hack_man
hack_man

Do you want hemp

3 Posted on 01 / 05 / 2014

If you want hemp products then here it is. Yes I am a dedicated vegetarian but I am not a hemp wearing one. Why do some people assume vegetarians all wear hemp? Some do, and good luck. I only went here because it was on Happy Cow and it serves a good purpose to hemp lovers. The stock is impressive, and yes, I'm sure I'd not have a problem finding something suitable. Some of the bags were really nice actually. This is a niche market, but not one that does anything for me. Anyone for cotton?

Pros: Some cool stuff, Independent
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Hemp Works: