Europe's first and oldest hemp store. Offers vegan raw cold pressed hemp seed oil and toasted salted hemp seed snacks; eco clothing made from sustainable plants such as hemp, bamboo, and organic cotton; plus other official vegan merchandise. 95% of the products are vegetarian/vegan while a small amount of the hemp bags have leather straps for the buckles, and the energy drink contains taurine. more-less

First Review by hack_man
hack_man
hack_man

Do you want hemp

3 Posted on 01 / 05 / 2014

If you want hemp products then here it is. Yes I am a dedicated vegetarian but I am not a hemp wearing one. Why do some people assume vegetarians all wear hemp? Some do, and good luck. I only went here because it was on Happy Cow and it serves a good purpose to hemp lovers. The stock is impressive, and yes, I'm sure I'd not have a problem finding something suitable. Some of the bags were really nice actually. This is a niche market, but not one that does anything for me. Anyone for cotton?

Pros: Some cool stuff, Independent
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Hemp Works: