Gopuram Taste of India

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian restaurant with nice interior. Offers all day buffet with some vegetarian dishes. Staff will help point to the vegan suitable dishes when you ask. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
4559 NW 23
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127
405-948-7373

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by SynthVegan
hippublican
hippublican

Pretty restaurant

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2011

Gopuram is surprisingly gorgeous & huge inside. The decor is lovely and it looks like there are private eating nooks, which is really cool.
I liked that there is an all-day buffet, and it was a good deal. There were about 7 or so vegetarian options.
Service was friendly but English was only so-so.
All in all, I left full & happy. I'd definitely go back.

ogonzoo
ogonzoo

great vegan options

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2009

I travel a lot and constantly have problems locating decent vegan food while over the road. I found this place via the happy cow android ap on my phone, btw love the ap and a must have for traveling vegans. Anyway, this place was very good, well seasoned food and friendly staff. They even fetched pn of the guys from the back to help me id the vegan options on the buffet. If I am ever back in okc I will be here again!

Pros: friendly, good food, vegan options
Cons: meat, dairy, plastic flowers
VeggiePinkoKat
VeggiePinkoKat

So-so

Posted on 12 / 17 / 2007

The decor outdoes the food. Decent veggie variety but way too much fried food--needs FRESH fare, everything was real heavy and processed tasting. Nice staff.

Pros: nice decor, nice staff
Cons: un fresh fare, fried food emphasis

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Beautiful Restaurant, Good Indian Food!

Posted on 11 / 27 / 2007

I agree with the review below, the outside appearance is not too inviting and does the inside no justice. Also, being from out of town, my friend and I had a hard time finding the place, but we were glad to have finally found it! The inside was so beautiful! I would say this is the most beautiful Indian restaurant I've ever eaten at! The food was very good and the staff was attentive.

My first impression of OKC was a good one. The stop sign at our hotel had a sticker below the wording "stop" that said "eating animals" [Stop eating animals]; I was quick to snap a picture of that!

Dear Owner and Manager of Gopuram Taste of India: