CLOSED: Ginger Root Market

All vegetarian market and raw food cafe. Offers a wide variety ethnic and organic specialty foods. Emphasis is on eco-friendly and fair trade items. Find flours and baking ingredients, beans and grains, beverages, cereal, snack foods, condiments and sauces, oils, spices, and more. SHUT DOWN FEB 2013. more-less
160 Cypruss Point Pkwy, D 115 (Palm Coast Pkwy)
Palm Coast, Florida 32164
386-446-7535

Open Mon-Thur 10am-6pm, Fri 10am-3pm, closed Sat-Sun.

First Review by DaddyRaw
DaddyRaw
DaddyRaw

My Humble Opinion

5 Posted on 09 / 01 / 2011

They now have a raw food cafe with a lengthy menu which is absolutely delicious! I enjoyed eating there and conversing with there new knowlegable staff. Didn't have to drive far, right in Palm Coast and the prices were decent. The money I saved on gas going elsewhere I bought myself a smoothie to go with it. Recommended...

Pros: Great Raw and Vegan Variety, Inexpensive, Local
Cons: No low vibrant music while I eat

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Ginger Root Market: