The food is good, and the proprietors, who grow their own vegetables, are very careful about ensuring that their vegan dishes are truly vegan. Definitely give this place a try.Pros: Expanding vegetarian menu
I think the best thing about this place is that they grow many of their own veggies - and it shows in the finished dishes. The food has a lovely fresh quality to it. Unlike many other places, their dumplings don't taste like they've come straight out of the freezer. Good food. Not a ton of vegan options, but more than most restaurants in dunedin, and the veggie/vegan options are clearly labelled. Well worth a visit!Pros: vegan options on menu, fresh food, friendly staff
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Dunedin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Formosa Delight closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 418 times since Jan 2013.