Sells cruelty-free (vegan), eco-friendly, and locally made products. Has prepared meals for to-go. more-less

First Review by tsplevka
greenhexi
greenhexi

Tiny but best place

5 Posted on 12 / 24 / 2012

I love the ready-made foods here (shame I live and work so far away) and here I learnt about Parma! The managers are extremly knowledgable and I'm looking forward for them to upscale one day...

tsplevka
tsplevka

Fabulous Find

5 Posted on 08 / 29 / 2012

This is one of my favorite places in Charlotte to find vegan treasures. Not only do they carry many non-perishable vegan food items, they also carry many local fresh food options from Nourish, Beverly's Gourmet, Chelly's cupcakes, vegan twinkies, etc. As if that were not enough clothing, soaps, pet items and many other wonderful items can be find in this tiny shop. They are constantly looking for new items (& testing them first) to ensure they have they best there is on the shelves for their customers. I LOVE this store!

Dear Owner and Manager of Eco-Licious: