Organic Produce, Deli, Juice Bar, Vitamins. Previously named Palm Harbor Natural Foods. more-less
30555 US Highway 19 N (Seabreeze Plaza)
Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
727-786-1231
Closed time

Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm

First Review by MarionC.
trinitybourne
trinitybourne

Great healthfood store - excellent selection

Posted on 10 / 24 / 2014

Really appreciated having this place during my trip to Palm Harbor. Could buy just about everything I needed to cook up delicious healthy vegan meals (was catering for a big group). They have a good selections of weigh bins, fresh produce, breads, freezer, fridge, non-food products of every kind. It's a big store really helpful.

They also serve fresh salad to go and juices etc.

The only downside is finding that they also seem to serve meat.... a bit off putting from somewhere that is meant to be aware and conscious.

All said though it's an excellent place and well worth a visit.

Pros: excellent selection, lots of fresh veg & fruit
Cons: serves meat
BeckyFL
BeckyFL

Glad to have Earth Origins

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2014

It's true that some prices are high, but others are low as the other reviewer stated. The sales are great and every Sunday they have 10% off day. When I was sick, I was able to send my husband for some organic vegan soup from their salad/soup bar and it was much more reasonable than buying from a restaurant.

Jessica3932
Jessica3932

Pricey

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2012

Sometimes they have sales that are really good. For example tofurkey slices were 2.99 per pack. I only go to earth orgins for vegan substitutes like if I need vegan cheese because they carry daiya. The food they make is very good especially the eggless egg salad and vegan coleslaw but the prices are too high for me to ever shop here regularly.

Pros: Pretty good selection
Cons: Expensive

MarionC.
MarionC.

my favorite health food store

Posted on 05 / 12 / 2010

I love to eat a vegetarian lunch there, it always tastes very delicious. They have a big selection of everything in this store, and they are really friendly and helpful especially in the vitamin section.
I always try to take my family and friends there, and I also try to change them into vegetarians.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, friendly staff
Cons: none, none, none

Dear Owner and Manager of Earth Origins: