Organic Produce, Deli, Juice Bar, Vitamins. Previously named Palm Harbor Natural Foods. more-less

First Review by MarionC.
BeckyFL
BeckyFL

Glad to have Earth Origins

4 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2014

It's true that some prices are high, but others are low as the other reviewer stated. The sales are great and every Sunday they have 10% off day. When I was sick, I was able to send my husband for some organic vegan soup from their salad/soup bar and it was much more reasonable than buying from a restaurant.

Jessica3932
Jessica3932

Pricey

2 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2012

Sometimes they have sales that are really good. For example tofurkey slices were 2.99 per pack. I only go to earth orgins for vegan substitutes like if I need vegan cheese because they carry daiya. The food they make is very good especially the eggless egg salad and vegan coleslaw but the prices are too high for me to ever shop here regularly.

Pros: Pretty good selection
Cons: Expensive
MarionC.
MarionC.

my favorite health food store

5 Posted on 05 / 12 / 2010

I love to eat a vegetarian lunch there, it always tastes very delicious. They have a big selection of everything in this store, and they are really friendly and helpful especially in the vitamin section.
I always try to take my family and friends there, and I also try to change them into vegetarians.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, friendly staff
Cons: none, none, none

Dear Owner and Manager of Earth Origins: