Down to Earth Organic and N...

All vegetarian natural food and grocery market with locations in Hawaii. Has hot foods and salad bar, and deli counter for sandwiches and fruit smoothies. Call for hours - tell us. more-less
98-129 Kaonohi St (Oahu)
Aiea, Hawaii 96701
808-488-1375

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Sonja and Dirk
WendyDixon
WendyDixon

The ONLY place I shop!

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2014

While living in Pearl City (I no longer live on Oahu), but this was the only place I shopped. I'm addicted to their Down to Earth burgers! Visiting again soon, and that's the first thing I want! Their burritos & quesadillas are also very yummy. I've also had a few of their vegan chocolate treats, very good!
The staff is here is so friendly and always helpful.
I wish this store was on the mainland where I live now.

Pros: Vegan!, The burgers, friendly staff
Cons: Small space
GuamVegan
GuamVegan

Now with Vegan & Gluten-free Options in Cafe

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2014

It's a vegetarian health food store with a salad bar, hot food bar, deli with burgers/wraps/sandwiches, organic produce, frozen items, baked items (vegan options too), toiletries, makeup, vitamins.

I am vegan and I had the veggie burger made vegan, coconut macadamia vegan mylkshake, thai red curry and yellow curry. I really enjoyed the curries, though a bit pricey at $9.99/lb. If I was big eater I might spend $20 for lunch! The mylkshake was also very ono (delicious)!

It's not as big as other health food stores or cafes, but it's a good option if you live west of honolulu to avoid heading into the daunting traffic in town.

Pros: great thai red curry, vegan options for cafe, only vegetarian place in area
Cons: smaller store than others on oahu, can be pricey
cmanturuk
cmanturuk

a great natural foods market!

Posted on 09 / 05 / 2013

the bird seed bars in the baked goods case are delicious!

Pros: selection, hours

DaniM
DaniM

Just amazing

Posted on 02 / 09 / 2013

Everything Great! You'll find a huge offer of nearly every kind of food! Also delicious deli!

Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Not as vegan as Honolulu location

Posted on 09 / 18 / 2009

We stopped here after our visit to Pearl Harbor looking for the same yummy vegan shakes we'd had at the Honolulu location, but they were only dairy here. We bought a couple of cold deli items to supplement our brown bag lunch and ate at the tables outside.

Pros: deli , easy parking , outdoor seating
Cons: dairy only shakes
  • groovyvegan groovyvegan

At the Down to Earth Natural Foods on Maui, the manager told me that any non-vegan smoothie can be made vegan.

Dear Owner and Manager of Down to Earth Organic and Natural: