Serves meat, veg options available. Serves street food with vegan choices including hummus, hummus mushrooms, falafel, grape leaves, salads, soups and pita bread. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Non-veg

erikthered
erikthered

Great Falafel

Posted on 01 / 11 / 2015

I must say the falafels here are unbelievable. I enjoy extra spicy foods and when you order here make sure and ask for Aaron hot which is supposedly a customer they make it for that has an extreme taste for hot foods like me!

I usually eat here once a week at least.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Staff, Vegetarian Friendly
Cons: Cant give 5 stars on happy cow:(
irabike
irabike

Delicious Falafel

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2013

I have eaten here a bunch of times and it is always great.
I get the falafel sandwich on whole wheat pita and side salad. I have also had the portabello with hummus and it was yummy too. The food is very fresh and tasty. The owners are really nice and the atmosphere very friendly. The price is reasonable (especially compared to most of the other restaurants in town). They will also customize your order if you want extra salad or falafels etc.
I highly recommend it!