Serves meat, veg options available. Small, family-owned restaurant near the beach on the main road. Very convenient to shopping, the beach and hotels. Large menu with fresh fruit, salads, and juices. Cuisines served include Thai, Malaysian, Cambodian, Halal and Indian. Staff speaks English. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Western, International, Khmer, Cambodian, Juice bar, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Serendiity Beach Road (Mithona Street)
Sihanoukville, Cambodia

turnipradish
turnipradish

Average Cambodian street kitchen

Posted on 02 / 05 / 2015

I'm a bit surprised that this restaurant made it onto Happy Cow -- there really aren't many veg* options. I went for breakfast and the only vegan looking thing was the vegetarian noodle soup. When it arrived it was very simple, just veggies and noodles with no tofu. The coconut pineapple smoothie I got was amazing and they made it without milk for me.

If you're looking for something cheap and authentic, this is your place. If you're looking for healthy and abundant vegetarian options, go elsewhere.

Pros: authentic , great smoothies , cheap
Cons: few options , mediocre quality
mkpurvis
mkpurvis

Small, but friendly

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2013

This is a small place, and there's not a of vegetarian options on the menu, but the proprietors have a good attitude and try to please their customers. I ate there once and had a good meal.

lotustummy
lotustummy

didn't look delicious or clean :(

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2013

We went and looked at the menu and nothing was veg or vegan. Yes he did say he could make anything veg or vegan for us but all the places down the road could make the same items AND veg curry, amok, noodles were already on the menu. Quite frankly the place looked unclean, the kitchen didn't look hygienic or a place I trusted to make a veg meal. Neither of us wanted to eat there - we left. Sorry delicious :(

globetrotterk8
globetrotterk8

lovely amok curry!

Posted on 07 / 07 / 2013

Its a very small cafe and not much veggie on the menu, but when you explain your vegan he understands what that is and will adapt the menu. We had the most amazing amok curry, so tasty and freshly made, probably best meal I ate in Cambodia!

Dear Owner and Manager of Delicious: