Delicious sandwiches, wraps, teas, and smoothies. They're very accommodating, they put some of my protein powder into a smoothie for me. The pesto and tofu sandwich and the greek wrap (on a whole wheat wrap) are both delicious. They make all the wraps and sandwiches fresh, and all vegan options are marked on the menu.
Just bought a sandwich from Dado on Church in Cambridge. It had a huge hair in it. Won't be going back.
Cons: hair in the food
Dado offers several yummy options for vegans, and not only are thier options yummy, but they're also healthy! I love thier sesame tofu, and thier wraps are yummy as well. For beverages, thier steamed soymilk is delicious.
Dado has reasonable prices, and a very nice and claming atmosphere.
Just don't come here looking for a multi-course meal. It's more of a cafe than a resturant.
Cons: No Vegan Desserts!, It can get crowded sometimes...
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Cambridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Dado Tea closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 890 times since Jan 2013.