Chirimoya Healthy Food Station

Opened Mar 2014, this is a health food eatery that offers breakfast, lunch, and takeaway. No frozen food, alcohol, or microwave. Available for private events and reservations in the evening. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Spanish, European, Juice bar, Take-out

The Chirimoya burger :D

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2015

Chirimoya,
oh what can one say?
I’ll start with the bad stuff,
so you’ll know it’s an honest review.

As a Scandinavian in Spain
I almost demand to eat outside,
sadly enough Chirimoya is yet to offer that.

As a vegan it was not to much on the menu I could have
but the very nice owners were fast to offer
specially made vegan-dishes
and ones I accepted a really tasty risotto.

But mainly I just stack with the Chirimoya burger.
It was so nice,
that it became almost embarrassing,
ordering the same all of the time.

But I also tested a lot of their homemade soups,
as starters, and they were all delicious,
and all of their homemade beverages ,
are like heaven for a thirsty Scandinavian
who doesn’t care for alcohol, caffein or sugar.

I eventually became friends with both of the owners,
or so it felt.
But I honestly think they are the kind of guys,
that actually become friends with their costumers,
not faking it so you shall return,
like most bar/ restaurant owners in Spain.

I wish them them the best of luck
and I hope you as a customer will go there
so they will still be around
when I return to Fuengirola,

I will be lost without the Chirimoya burger,
and their tasty ginger ice-tea.

Bye for now my friends.

Lars

derjurgen
derjurgen

Awsome soup and risotto :-)

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2015

Just ate there today, i had an awsome soup for a start, and then the risotto with pumpkin, springonion and feta. Both very SO tast! Nice portion size, it was actually a little bit to much, but it tasted so good that i had to finish it.
Everthing is organic - and you can really taste and feel that :-D

Pros: ALL ORGANIC!, RAW, VEGAN AND VEGI DISHES, GOOD ENERGY
Nina Vegan
Nina Vegan

Very nice healthy friendly place

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2014

The food is delicious and you can choose from many healthy organic ingredients to get your special salad or cooked dish. Really warm and friendly staff.
Not far from Malaga airport. Very smart to enjoy your lunch there or take away before taking off.

Pros: Organic , Delicious, friendly staff

LewieDyer
LewieDyer

Great place to eat healthy veggie food!

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2014

organic, fresh, local produce

what more could you ask for!

i found it here, nice website...
Updated from previous review on Monday December 29, 2014

13thGuerrero
13thGuerrero

You must try this place - Debes probar este sitio

Posted on 12 / 07 / 2014

This is the place to be if you live or stay in or near Fuengirola. Don't hesitate, just go there. All organic, tasty, fresh, clean and healthy food, friendly and cheerful owners, great background music, laid-back atmosphere, original pleasant decoration/design with very useful info and brilliant vegan humor and funniness all around you. All kind of food, smoothies, desserts, etc. As it is a healthy food station, obviously, they don't serve alcoholic drinks. English-speaking. A must go! Seriously!

Este es el lugar por excelencia si vives en o cerca de Fuengirola o si estás de vacaciones por allí. No dudes. ¡ve! Comida orgánica, sabrosa, fresca y sana. Un lugar muy limpio con unos gerentes simpáticos y siempre de buen humor. Excelente música de fondo y un ambiente tranquilo y acogedor con una decoración muy original y llena de información y humor vegano en tu mesa y en las paredes. Todo tipo de comida, smoothies, postres, etc. Como es un restaurante de comida sana, obviamente, no sirven bebidas alcohólicas. Deberías visitar este sitio, ¡en serio!

Pros: Organic, fresh and clean, Friendly owners, Cosy place with good atmosphere
Cons: -, -, -
claramay
claramay

Vegan friendly delicious organic food Fuengirola

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2014

We have started eating at Chirimoya restaurant quite regularly now because we absolutely love it. The food is always delicious and the bonus is that it's also healthy and all available with vegan option. Everything is organic and has healthy things added such as seeds. Today we had an amazing vegan chocolate and goji berry slice for dessert. Wow! We have lively young kids too but the guys there always make us feel welcome and are really warm and friendly. We took my Dad there, who is not veggie, and he enjoyed the food too. Can't recommend highly enough. Website is www.vegetarianinfuengirola.co.uk

Pros: Organic, Vegan, Delicious
Lisafitz2014
Lisafitz2014

Good vibrations and happy bellies :)

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

My boyfriend and I are generally health conscious eaters, and we found it pretty hard to find tasty, nutritious food in the sea of English Breakfasts, pasta and pizzas. We were delighted to come across this place. Wonderful people for a start, who live and love what they do. The food here is tasty, healthy and made with imagination and love :) This restaurant caters to vegetarians and vegans and all the food us organic. Once we found the place, we went back every day. Aside from the food, it's a lovely place to hang out . I highly recommend it :)

Pros: Friendly atmosphere, Yummy food , Very reasonably priced

Dear Owner and Manager of Chirimoya Healthy Food Station: