Part of a gourmet grocery store chain owned by H-E-B Grocery Company. more-less
1425 E Southlake Blvd
Southlake, Texas 76092
817-310-5600

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by msalerno
leshiofDOOM
leshiofDOOM

Love to Shop Here

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

Grocery shopping here is so much fun. The atmostphere is warm and inviting. I could get lost for hours and not realize it. There are so many options, and is one of the few stores near me that supplies vegan substitues for cheese, eggs, and milk. The restaurant connected to it is decitant as well.

Pros: Huge selection, Not crowded, Helpful employees
Cons: A little pricey, Restaurant is even more expensive, Can't go upstairs if with a cart
msalerno
msalerno

Some vegan friendly items

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2010

I shop here for certain things. There are often good prices on produce but limited organics. The bulk section is good and includes some dried soups that I love. "Foodies" are helpful, as well. I once asked about a particular spice in the spice aisle and they directed me to the bulk spice section - much less expensive and much less likely to go stale because you can buy as little as you need. Finally, the prices on some vegan frozen food items are MUCH better than other stores in the area. I wouldn't buy them anywhere else. All in all, a good shopping experience as long as one is selective and willing to go to a couple of stores to complete their shopping.

Pros: good prices on some common items, good bulk section, helpful staff
Cons: high prices on some common items, hideous, blaring music

Dear Owner and Manager of Central Market: