Backyard Bowls - State St

Acai bowls and smoothies bar. Has oatmeal, quinoa, and granola. Vegan except for honey and bee pollen. more-less

First Review by Hahee
Chia
Chia

Acai bowl place

4 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2014

I had read about this place on HappyCow and was in town (June 2014), so I went in for a look. Here's my Backyard Bowls review.

Not so much a restaurant as we would expect but an acai bowl and smoothies bar. You could get a variety of toppings with your bowl. We got a basic one with acai berries and fruit. Tasted good.

Hahee
Hahee

excellent find

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

I had the AcaĆ­ breakfast bowl and couldn't have been happier! Added strawberries and bananas and used agave Instead of honey.
Large portions. Awesome little spot, will definitely return next time I'm in town.
This is an excellent breakfast spot for vegans and those interested in following The China Study's whole food, plant based diet.

Pros: delicious, large portions, a lot of options

Dear Owner and Manager of Backyard Bowls - State St: