Au Lac Royal Vegetarian...

Vegan food restaurant serving Asian and Vietnamese cuisine. Has another outlet in Canberra, ACT. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian, Take-out, Catering
2/166 Keira Street
Wollongong, New South Wales 2500
02-4244-8045

Open Mon 5:30-10:30pm, Tue-Sun 11:30am-2.30pm, 5:30-10:30pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by meljoy77
harassmailliw
harassmailliw

Great food and so much to choose from!

4 Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

Au Lac is Wollongong is a great place to eat with great customer service. It is NOT a vegan restaurant as they do have a dairy milk option for the ice cream and other milk drinks. I would much prefer if it was a full vegan restaurant. The Laska there is one of my favorites but the paw paw salad is 10/10 AMAZING, and the duck wraps are definitely a must. They have so many different options to choose from, it's actually a bit overwhelming because I am not use to having such a large vegan variety in Wollongong! They have really good dishes but I do find that some of the main meals lack a bit of flavor and are often a bit bland which could be easily fixed by adding more herbs and spices or something. I would definitely recommend eating here and the service just makes it that little bit better

Pros: Huge variety, Great service, Tasty food
Cons: some meals are a bit bland, does serve some dairy products
meljoy77
meljoy77

Fantastic vegan food

5 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2013

Au Lac make Vietnamese vegetarian food. They have a huge menu with more options than you could ever hope for. I've tried a wide range of things on this menu and they have all been really fresh and delicious. They do a lot of "mock meat" which I love but I know others aren't so keen on, but they also do regular veggie/tofu dishes too. I brought a whole bunch of people from work here for lunch, my workmates are not vegetarian but they loved the mock meat, all of them have since been back to this restaurant for more! The quality and flavour of the food cannot be beaten. I really love this restaurant. They do takeaway too, it's always ready quickly. I recommend the laksa!

Pros: Huge range of choice, Fresh, delicious food, Reasonable price

Dear Owner and Manager of Au Lac Royal Vegetarian Cuisine: