At Shopping Brasí­lia, 1st floor, shop 220. Simple, nice atmosphere, lots of vegan choices. Self-service with food already cooked and laid out on a steamtable. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Buffet, Fast food, Portuguese
Rua de Luis Veiga Leitao 116
Porto, Portugal 4440-452
Now Open

Mon-Fri 8:00am-3:00pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm

First Review by Anticopy

Very weak

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2014

They had chips from package, they were already soft due to air exposure. Soup wasn't good, no seasoning. I don't like to be so negative, but I've never been in such a bad restaurant. Price doesn't match quality at all.

Pros: Waiters
Cons: beverages, no fresh ingredients, decoration/place

Very unsatisfiying

Posted on 10 / 06 / 2013

Went there with a voucher to eat a Francesinha, a portuense traditional dish (altough many restaurants try to create a vegetarian version) but I got completely spin off, so, there were no potatoes, the portion was actually really small, I had to ask for bread, and even after that, I still got hungry.

Maybe the other options available might be better, the food was not bad, but it wasn't that good.
Possibly won't come back because I felt totally fooled with the price payed and the amount / quality of what i was served.

Also the place is running inside a shopping, so it's not really the best ambient.

Pros: Location (central porto)
Cons: Quality / quantity for price

Dear Owner and Manager of Alfarroba: