CLOSED: 317 Aztec

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers some vegan and raw choices for breakfast and lunch. Has raw desserts and gluten free baked goods, some of which are vegan. Selection of coffee, loose tea, and house-made chai; also fresh fruit and vegetable juices, wheat grass, smoothies. Free wi-fi. Artistic atmosphere. FEB 2014 REPORTED SHUT DOWN SINCE 2013, PHONE NOT WORKING. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by theinngm
theinngm
theinngm

Fabulous with every healthy bite!

4 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2012

I have been eating here 2to 3 times a week since they opened. We are talking fresh, vegetarian, raw vegan, juice, etc. Everything I have tried has been wonderful. Breakfast burrito, gotta have my green juice, portobello sandwich sans cheese, raw muesli, fruit salad with spirulina dressing, everything salad, but my favorite is the raw kale salad with cashew dressing. We need places like this in Santa Fe. Please visit them and enjoy!

Pros: Healthy, Vegan, Local
Cons: Parking, Juicer is loud!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: 317 Aztec: