Part of large natural foods supermarket chain, offers fresh produce including organic, deli, vitamins, supplements, care products, grocery, and more. more-less
2880 W Maple
Troy, Michigan 48017
248-649-9600

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Cassidy
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Whole Foods

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2012

This Whole Foods is quite small. I also didn't see a much of a selection for vegan items. The vegan chocolate cake in the bakery section wasn't bad, I think they might make it in house.

Cassidy
Cassidy

Whole Foods

Posted on 09 / 25 / 2012

I am sent here quite frequently for random items. Every item I have ever needed has been quickly found and in stock. When I need more than what is on the shelves, the staff has always been easy to find and whereas just about every time I have been in line there are a good 3-4 people ahead of me in each line, it takes the staff little to no time (I haven't ever waited in line more that 5-10 minutes) to ring in my items and get me out the door. Despite the constant chaos, the store remains very clean and the staff is always extremely friendly. I will happily shop there time and time again.

Pros: Very Clean, Friendly Staff, Always Stocked

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: