Thammachart

Basic cafe-style budget place, also has a very small vegetarian supplies shop. Has a bilingual menu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Buffet, Take-out

First Review by anjobaba
Zambezikid
Zambezikid

Very cheap but very average

2 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2013

Went here just the one time.

It serves a few meals per day from 'hot plates'. The prices are somehting close to USD 1 per dish so it's very cheap.

However, the food was stone cold. I admit it was afternoon when I went so maybe it would be hotter in the morning but I can only review what I was served! So I can only say it was pretty poor.

Pros: Very cheap
Cons: Cold food, Not many choices, Locale no good unless you stay in Naklua
mali.harrington
mali.harrington

Yummy

4 Posted on 09 / 07 / 2012

Very tasty buffet style Vegi food. The pumpkin is really sweet and at only 30 baht it is very affordable. I also had some sort of eggplant and fake meat dish, the eggplant was great but the fake meat wasn't my cup of tea. I plan on stopping here frequently to pick up dinner on my way home from school.
If you are on Naklua road heading north turn right on the first street after the traffic light, you will see it on your right.

Pros: Variety, Cheap, Tasty
Cons: A little difficult to find, Fake meat wasn't my cup of tea
anjobaba
anjobaba

Friendly Place

3 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2012

It is quite far out north at naklua road before the big (and after the traffic light) tree turn right.
It close at 3,30 pm.
I arrived at 4pm at all buffet display dish was removed.. but a noodle soup with vegetarian duck was served for 30 bath.(see picture)
they also have menu for fresh stuff but they have to reprint in inglish coz the only one menu was lost.
they sell also hi quality filter water.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday January 04, 2012

Pros: Very friendly people, they understand a bit of english
Cons: closed at 3,30 pm, not easy to find

Dear Owner and Manager of Thammachart: