Nature's Vegetarian...

Dim sum served at 8am-6pm and a la carte menu order from 12-10pm. Organic vegetables can be requested. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Malay

Mon-Fri 9:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm

First Review by jacky lee
AndyT
AndyT

Great Chinese place with vegan options

Posted on 05 / 11 / 2014

Nature's Vegetarian Restaurant in Bangsar is a very nice Chinese Vegetarian Restaurant with many vegan options.

They do not have a separate menu for vegans, but staff know which of their products contain dairy products or egg. (Better not order mock meat if you are vegan as this often also can contain animal products like egg or whey, and is possibly not immdediately obvious for the staff).

If you come there before 18:00 hours, they have also a very nice Dim Sum menu with many delicious options.

Taste of the food is delicious, and most of the food also looks healthy - they do not have too many deep-fried options, but offer many plant-based chinese dishes.

Prices are moderate, and definitely ok for the central location. It is located just a few meters up the road from Bangsar Village 2, which is also normally one of the best places to park the car (finding a parking spot in Bangsar is normally a challenge).

Pros: Great taste, Many vegan options, Offers Dim Sum
Cons: Vegan options not marked, Parking can be a challenge
Rachel Joseph
Rachel Joseph

Mock meat based Chinese vegetarian food

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2013

The downside to this restaurant is the reliance on mock meat and the lack of any atmosphere. However, you can't knock their Assam Prawn and their rice dishes are great. I've never got anything here that I haven't liked. Also offer a dim sum menu.

Pros: extensive menu, affordable , good location
Cons: so much mock meat, lacking atmosphere
Ashni
Ashni

Good Chinese restaurant

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2013

We enjoyed our experience here. This is an upmarket Chinese restaurant with large, round tables. We ordered an asparagus and cashew nut dish which was our favourite one (tasty sauce and little pieces of lotus root for a crunch), and Thai style mushroom claypot (this was huge, good with rice and other dishes but a little sickly if this is the only dish you are ordering). There are a lot of fake meat dishes on the menu but enough vegetable dishes if you want to avoid the fake meat. Good service - they were very attentive.
Updated from previous review on Monday May 06, 2013

Pros: Wide range , Nice setting, Good service

IvanhoeLyle
IvanhoeLyle
  • herbivore

Accommodating ? Not any more !!!

Posted on 02 / 16 / 2013

KLGuy
KLGuy

Very accomodating staff & boss/manager

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2011

I have a very low protein diet regime due to my failing kidney & was recommended to this place by a friend & I decided to google the reviews & made a decision to visit it & no regrets as the supervisor & manager/boss/owner was very accommodating to my special dietary requirements and this is defiantly going to be 1 of my fav restaurant! BTW food is nice & moderately priced! And best to speak to the supervisor or manager if you only speak English! :)

Pros: Nice Food , Accomodating, Attentive
Cons: Parking
  • KLGuy KLGuy

Hi Ivan. I've not meet the lady owner & if that's how they treated you then if it was me that would be the very last time they ever see me. Anyway I've not been there since mid 2012 as I've found a new place & closer to my home! :)

• IvanhoeLyle IvanhoeLyle

May not be so accommodating now. We had terrible experience with their arrogance. We booked large table and they specifically promised us so. But when we arrived, they gave table to someone else already. And just ask us to combine 2 tables or use stools which we had specifically rejected before. When we spoke to the owner lady - she had the cheek to say their priority is to maximize their business / profit. They do not honor promises ! Shame on this restaurant who on the surface projected some religious purity but at the end is all hypocrisy ! We and our friend will never go there ever again. We hope the restaurants association reprimands such irresponsible people !

kool_kitchen
kool_kitchen

Awesome

Posted on 02 / 02 / 2011

The best place I've been to in KL so far, and I've been to a lot. The dishes were great, from mock-meats to mushroom to greens. I particularly enjoyed the roast goose (the best I've ever had) and the sharks fin soup with crab meat. It took hours to find, it's actually nowhere near where the current map link puts it- a 20 minute cab ride away from that location in fact. The staff were very friendly but had very limited English. There's a massive picture book menu, so pick and point works fine. Prices are reasonable, though drink options are limited. Do yourself a favour and seek it out!

Pros: Great food, Great variety, Dishes I've never seen anywhere else.
jacky lee
jacky lee

Nice shop ...

Posted on 02 / 24 / 2009

pretty nice! i like it so much ..... a lot of choice... every thing for me is cheap cheap! and i can teste good chinese tea in this shop .....just 1 cup of water in hotel about RM5-RM? earn ppl just RM3 ( gd qlt chinese tea ) to cheap haha ....

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Vegetarian Restaurant - Bangsar Baru: