CLOSED: Happy Vegetarian...

Asian vegetarian food restaurant serving many faux meat dishes. All-you-can-eat-buffet and lunch specials available. Previously at Loewenstrasse 12. JUN 2014 REPORTED SHUT, SIGNAGE REMOVED. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Asian, Indonesian, Chinese, Buffet, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Wiebischenkamp 40

NIlsI
NIlsI

great asian food

3 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2013

I really like the all-you-can eat buffet at this place. It's cheap, tasty, almost all is vegan and the staff is super friendly.

Sometimes it is too much soysauce for me.

Pros: great food, price, staff
Cons: soysauce
Hanseat
Hanseat

Really worth the trip

5 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2012

I went here with a non veg friend. We had the lunch buffet and it was fantastic. I heard they are moving to a different location. Will definitely visit them again when I am in town.

Pros: excellent food, good value
Cons: location
Anna Vladi
Anna Vladi

Magic place

5 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2012

This place is probably one of the best vegetarian restauraunt i have ever been in my whole life.
Incredible! We got there at lunch time and they had an amazing buffet with everything u can eat for 6 euro! It was delicious food, they use seitan, tofu, tampere! We could not stop eating. The waitress was very nice and she kept telling us small secret about preparing vegetarian asian food.
Unfortunately, the restaurant is not in city center, so it was very empty as we have been there. I felt unfair for these nice people who keeps it. It is ver delicious food, very friendly service, nice atmosphere and crazy cheap!
I totaly advice everyone to visit it. Believe me, 10 minutes that u are gonna spend in a metro, will be worth it the experience u are gonna have in this place.

Pros: taste, price, service

Ladan
Ladan

Friendly staff

4 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2012

I was there with my sister and our friends twice. It is a good vegetarian restaurant with plenty vegan options. It is a cozy restaurant, but not deluxe.We tried different foods e.g. number 44 was delicious. But my sister and I did not like number 35 Kentucky curry.
If you go there before 17:00 you can eat all you can eat with a good price.

Pros: Plenty vegan option, Ecxellent food
Cons: Staff can not speak or understand Englis
eye of judgement
eye of judgement

Pretty good place!

4 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2012

Ideal if you want good food for a decent price. It was located strangely in a wealthy residential neighborhood. I hope people are willing to travel a bit to reach it.

I wouldn;t recommend ordering the tea though. It came as a cheap tea bag.

Pros: cheap, gluten free options
Cons: strange location, tea was from a cheap bag
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Not bad

3 Posted on 04 / 11 / 2012

We went here for dinner. It wasn't crowded at all and we were there at 9:00 at night. We had the vegan duck with with broccoli and a chicken dish that I can't remember the name of. The food was decent and it filled our stomachs. The server didn't speak english very well so it was hard to communicate with her.

hack_man
hack_man

Very Happy Vegetarian & vegan

4 Posted on 04 / 26 / 2011

Perfect establishment serving a strong range of Indonesian and Chinese dishes in wonderful leafy surroundings of Eppendorf. Outdoor seating is fabulous on a hot Spring day. The day time buffet is only 6.90 EUR including dessert. The vegan choice is super: two choices of soup followed by as much as you could eat of dishes including sweet & sour tempeh, mock chicken satay, grilled vegetables and noodles, aubergine and mock fish curry amongst others. There was also a large salad choice and light desserts. Drinks are a touch pricey at 4.90 EUR for a 70cl bottle of mineral water but it was essential on such a hot day. There was a fair trade for a Tuesday afternoon, I hope this place is here for a long time to come.

Pros: food, staff, setting
Cons: pricey drinks
Take It Back
Take It Back

Great Asian food & tons of fake meat

5 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2010

Too bad this restaurant is in Eppendorf, a pretty posh part of town, because this place which is always empty would be crowded in other parts of town. Anyways, check out this place before it might be gone someday. Great Asian food, tons of fake meat, cheap prices, great service. One of the best veggie places in Hamburg. All-you-can eat buffet at lunch time.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Happy Vegetarian Restaurant: