A health food store serving organic vegetarian lunch with vegan options. Juice bar. Salad bar. Take-out available. more-less

First Review by dan1690
dan1690
dan1690

A pleasant surprise- great vegetarian food!

5 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2014

Norway(including Oslo) does not have a lot of vegetarian restaurants. Thats why I was pleasantly surprised to find a "mostly" vegetarian restaurant in a tiny city like Sandefjord.
We were four people who ordered their vegetarian burger, sesame nuggets, warm cheese sandwich and some fake "beef" dish.
It was all delicious! I am a big fan of vegetarian restaurants and this is definitely one of the best ones in Norway. Trust me, I have been to many cities in Norway.

Although it is a restaurant/cafe combined with a health store, they still managed to make it comfortanble and cozy.
We had choclate cake for dessert which was also nice, along with plenty of organic juice options.
The staff were very nice and welcoming, and I would defintely recommend this place.
The prices were also good.

Note: Its strictly not a vegetarian place as they do have some fish options.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff and cozy place., Focus on organic ingredients

Dear Owner and Manager of Gunillas Helsekost: