Fundies Whole Foods Cafe -...

Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe is located next door to their health food market. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Non-veg

First Review by katieleej
katieleej
katieleej

Surprisingly great visit

4 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2013

Visited once on recommendation of friend. Small, cosy place with very friendly, accommodating staff. I can't comment too much on the food cause all I had was a soy chai and brownie. Chai arrived in a massive soup-sized mug and, to my surprise, was actually watery tea with some steamed milk on top. Wish I'd been warned so I could have sweetened it. Next time I'll be prepared! I spotted a vegan macadamia brownie and it was the best I have ever tasted!! Wow! My 3 year old polished off his half (and it was a BIG half) in about a minute.

Will def be back to see what else they have to offer.

Dear Owner and Manager of Fundies Whole Foods Cafe - Paddington: