Serves meat, veg options available. The kitchen restaurant with counter and table seating is located inside the natural food market. Has vegetarian and vegan friendly breakfast, lunch and dinner food as well as fresh juices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

amandacon
amandacon

Great!

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2015

Ordered a vegan veggie burger and it was very good and seasoned well. The portion was a little small, and I would definitely get something else to eat with it. The staff was extremely nice and it took about 10-15 minutes for the food to be delivered.

Pros: great food
Vegariffic
Vegariffic

We travel 30 miles to eat here while on vacation

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2015

We finally found a place to eat and shop where we didn't feel like freaks down here. In Myrtle Beach, every 5 steps you take there's a neon chain food place to eat. Bay Naturals has organic, healthy food options you can sit and enjoy. The smoothies are amazing. My tummy was thanking me, with every sip I took.
This is hog country. If you're not seeing hog factory farms, you're seeing smokers, BBQ rib joints with fried chicken on the side.
Bay Naturals makes it so my lifestyle isn't interrupted just because I'm on vacation.
Updated from previous review on Sunday August 03, 2014
Now, if the great veg food was served with a smile, this place would get a better rating. :)

Pros: HEALTHY FOOD, NATURAL FOOD, VEGAN!
Cons: NOT ENOUGH OF THEM AROUND, SERVICE WITHOUT A SMILE
sandykaren
sandykaren

Saved me!

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2014

I'm from Oakland, CA and work in San Francisco so I was very skeptical that I would find any place to eat vegan in Myrtle Beach. Thank goodness for Bay Naturals. It wasn't convenient to my location, but it was worth going out of my way. I ate there three days in a row. Their house salad with roasted tofu was amazing (the dressing was some of the best I've ever had). I also enjoyed their tofu scramble and breakfast burrito. Service was friendly and they have a lovely outside area. It was wonderful to sit out there watching the pouring rain (something I haven't seen for a while in drought-stricken California).

Pros: Great food, Lovely outdoor space, Nice staff
Cons: A little pricey, coffee was not great

xavailx79
xavailx79

Delicious vegan breakfast!

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2014

I don't normally take the time to write reviews but I felt this was worth the effort. My overall experience in Myrtle Beach hasn't been exactly stellar - it has rained a bunch, this place is SUPER touristy, and there isn't much vegan fare. So, I got up early, walked from my hotel to Bay Naturals. I was immediately greeted at the door and headed to the cafe where I met Joe (I think...food coma now). He recommended the pancakes but I went with the smoked potato burrito with faking bacon and vegan cheese (I even left the veganaise on - which anyone who knows me, they know that's a big deal for me). Joe made a fresh pot of coffee while I waited for my food (which incidentally is FREE before 9am) and he brought not only one cup but two to me on the patio. Deliciousness arrived and has now been completely consumed. I wouldn't say that I'm easily impressed with breakfast food b/c I am a creature of habit (I eat oatmeal almost every day) but this was truly awesome. I'd like to sit here until lunch and just to try something else!

Pros: Service, Selection, Price
HeatherHeath
HeatherHeath
  • herbivore

Ate Here Everyday

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2014

I don't know what we would have eaten for breakfast if Bay Naturals was not here. We were so thankful for somewhere that had vegan breakfast. The Veggie Bay Plate was great. They have fantastic tofu scramble! And everything else we had was great too. The staff is so nice and knew our family by the end of our trip. We will miss this place.

Guest
Guest

Amazing, healthy, high vibrations :)

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2013

Bay Naturals is one of a kind in Myrtle Beach. If you're vegan or vegetarian and love great tasting food that's made with love, then eat in their mini restaurant. If you just feel like getting some organic groceries, supplements, bath and body, and all other natural or organic needs then this is the place for you.
They have amazing baked goods in the back. Gluten free/Vegan cakes and pies made from scratch. They have a dispenser of organic grains, beans, and sea salt. Dried organic fruits, fresh fruit.
Bay Naturals does sell and cook grass fed meat, so happy cow doesn't consider totally vegetarian, so it only allowed me to give 4 stars, but it is truly a 5 star place!
Just an all around wonderful place to eat and meet great people :)
Updated from previous review on Monday April 29, 2013