Bay Naturals Healthy Market

Market with a little kitchen restaurant and juice bar inside. Stocks a large selection of natural food, nutritional supplements, fresh local produce. Previously named New Life Natural Foods and located in a different location on N Kings Highway. more-less
7611 N Kings Highway

dianalenz525
dianalenz525

Great juice, great service

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2014

The juice was as good as if I made it myself, very fresh! I also had a spinach cheese Quesadilla that was delicious. The service was very friendly and attentive, I will definitely be back.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, clean location, Great location
HappyAndrew
HappyAndrew

Not bad

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2013

This place has a lot to offer. It was really helpful for me and my girlfriend as we made the switch from vegetarian to vegan. They have a lot of choices of replacement dairy products. They can get kind of expensive, depending one what you get (obviously). It is a small building and small aisles. But what can you do? It's the only health food market I know of around these parts. The end.

Pros: meat replacers, cruelty free options, dairy replacers
Cons: can be expensive, small
ccgish
ccgish

So delish!!

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2013

Newly vegan and GF, this place was a godsend! Salads are yummy, specials are amazing and their grocery selection is top notch. Bringing a car full home with me! Can't wait to go back!

Caroline12345
Caroline12345

Good place for healthy food

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2012

We found this place on our vacation. After stopping for a meal the first day we discovered how great the food was here. So we came back every day after that. It was hard to find healthy food in Myrtle Beach so I was glad Bay Naturals existed. The dining area is small but the food makes up for it. They have a little spice garden growing outside.

Pros: vegan food, food is good
Cons: no fresh fruit
ChrisN
ChrisN

Restaurant with supper Vegan Desserts

Posted on 11 / 04 / 2011

I had the best Vegan German Chocolate cake ever here. You cant really see if from the outside but the place is a full service, sit down restaurant in the back. The cake is baked here daily & the place is a also a health food store too with vitamins & a grocery store too. They have it all.

Pros: Excellent Everything, Nice Staff, Great Karma
Cons: NONE
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Bay Naturals

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2010

It was a nice store on the edge of a strip mall. The store had all sorts of products you would find in a "health food" store. It had a refrigerated section with organic meat, vegetarian and vegan options. In the back of the store there's a cafe with great lunch specials and a regular menu. We shared really yummy vanilla spirulina smoothie and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The sandwich was on toasted nutty bread. It was huge and dripping with homemade jam. The staff was helpful and friendly.

Pros: friendly staff, cafe on site, clean
Cons: small
OliviaJ
OliviaJ

Just OK

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2010

I've been many times, and gotten to know a few of the staff, who had been pretty friendly and knowledgable, but wanted to return a gift I was given from there, and they would not take it back, even for a store credit. They don't seem as friendly as they once were. I much prefer "To Your Health" in Pawley's Island.

Fletch
Fletch

Wheatgrass and Juice Bar and Vegetarian Takeout!!!

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2009

This place was small but perfect. I thought I would have to forgo the wheatgrass shots on vacation until I found this location. I was impressed with the staff, the service, and the economy. We went there every day.

Pros: Wheatgrass shots, Juice Bar, Takeout
Cons: none
Guest
Guest

Lovely

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2007

It's a great store with mostly only essentials, as it's rather small, but this is due in part to the restaurant in the rear of the store, which I was pleasantly surprised to come across when I got there - I found New Life through this site, and I hadn't known there was indeed a restaurant. I didn't get to eat there, but I took a menu (which looks promising) and hope to when I return because as the person below me has said, there aren't very many restaurant options for vegans in this area. The employees in my experience were actually super-friendly and accomodating, especially after I returned to the store because there was something wrong with my cereal - very contrary to the person below's experiences. Also, I thought I'd mention that the defect with my cereal was not a fault of the store's, but of the maker's.

Pros: healthy, veg selection, helpful, nice employees, restaurant
Cons: not too wide of a selec., prices are a bit high

Dear Owner and Manager of Bay Naturals Healthy Market: