We are grateful for your kind support of this not-for-profit-oriented vegetarian & vegan movement. Foremost, we welcome your contribution in adding more VEG listings and regularly sending updates for the listings already featured on this site.
The HappyCow website is run on donated time and paid for by individual contributors like yourself, our members, sponsors, and ads by Google. All money collected goes back into this site to fund ongoing technical improvements and new features to make the site more user-friendly and comprehensive.
There are many ways to get involved with HappyCow.
- If you would like to offer money to help fund this site, please click here to give funds
- Use this link for Amazon.com each time you shop and HappyCow will receive 5%
- Bring our friendly flyers to distribute at your local health and food events, school, and community bulletins
- Leave our flyers at your local veg restaurant & stores - download flyers
- Link to us from your blog and webpage
- Like us on Facebook
- Tell your friends, and encourage them to participate.
- Proudly wear your HappyCow logo shirts
- Advertise your veg-friendly business on this site
- Join our community to start writing your reviews and share your stories
- Tell restaurant/store owners that you found them here on HappyCow
MORE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
Become an Ambassador
Represent your city and help travelers find great food: learn more.
Article writers and guest bloggers
If you are especially passionate or knowlegable about a field or topic related to vegetarianism & veganism and would like to write an article to be published on HappyCow, please email us. Related topics may be anything about vegetarian health, vegan diet, nutrition, cooking, healthy foods, animal rights, raw food diet, home gardening, organic gardening, vegetarian nutrition for pets, arguments for a vegetarian diet, vegetarian philosophy, travel stories, etc... We will give you full credit and link to your website.
If you would like to drop off flyers, stickers, and literature at vegetarian or vegan restaurants, health food stores, co-ops, book stores, animal or earth friendly stores or establishments, or any place that has a free literature rack, or for a local vegetarian/animal rights/earth day event, please email us. (download materials here)
Graphic designers and developers
If you would like to volunteer your time and skills designing / coding webpages for HappyCow, please email us.
Your feedback & suggestions
We value feedback from visitors like yourself who would like to help us improve the HappyCow website. Please email us your comments.
THANK YOU. MAHALO. GRACIAS. DANKE. MERCI. 谢谢. 감사합니다. DHANYAVAAD.