Zushi

+39-0265560892

Via Alessandro Volta, 21, Milan, Italy, 20121

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern design Japanese food and sushi bar with multiple locations. Offers also a vegan menu list with edamame, miso soup, wakame salad, vegetable sushi and uramaki, salads, yakisoba and yakiudon, and vegan cheesecake (green tea and chocolate). Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 7:00pm-12:00am, Sun 7:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Japanese, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by catalinacarbajal

Nice but overpriced - Edit

We were really keen to try the vegan brunch set, which had twelve pieces of sushi (plus some edamame). Some of the pieces were really creative and flavoursome, but there were a couple just topped with tomato, which were a bit boring. It was €14.90 for the set, which was quite steep. We also shared the one vegan dessert, a chocolate cheesecake, which was very decadent and delicious. It was €6, which again was quite expensive.

Service was great, the vegan options are labelled, and it's a nice stylish place - fancier than we were expecting. Not a must-visit spot in Milan, but a good option if you have enough money.

Great place for vegan sushi - Edit

Like many people, I absolutely love sushi. As a vegan, I am quite tired of having cucumber maki as my only option. So I was quite happy to find that Zushi has several vegan options labeled on the menu. I ordered one of the vegan menus, which was absolutely delicious. The restaurant has a beautiful interior and the staff is very friendly.

Pros: Several vegan options on the menu, Love the interior, Friendly staff

Return to Milan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.