First Review by sweetmalaria

nice place, good food - Edit

Very nice place in downtown which is often crowded so it's strongly recommended to make a reservation in advance. The Swabian food is great especially the Kässpätzle. There are several vegan options in the menu.

Cute place with good spatzle variations - Edit

I've had the spatzle mit rucola, parmezan, cherry tomatoes and pine nuts. Everything was fresh and I got plenty of cheese and pine nuts. Those are expensive ingredients; I didn't expect to get so much of it on my plate. Great! My boyfriend had the vegan spatzle with sausage. He was very pleased with it. My not-near-vegan father in law was very pleased with his minced meat and kasespatzle. It's sometimes hard to find a place where we can have dinner as a family - not all of us are vegetarian.

Also cute place.

Pros: richly filled dishes, cute, tiny place

naja.... - Edit

ich war einmal relativ zum anfang dorf, da war es wirklich schön. aber bei letzten mal gab es aus der Mikro aufgewärme vegane Käsespätzle die eigentlich nur trocken waren. Und günstig ist es auch nicht unbedingt.

Also wer unbedingt mal schwäbisch vegan probieren will, sollte sich das mal anschauen, aber bitte nicht zu viel erwarten.

Return to Hamburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zum Spatzle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.