zpizza

Contact 775-828-6565

3600 Warren Wy, Reno, Nevada, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizzeria offering organic crust and sauce and has Daiya vegan cheese, vegetable toppings, vegan meat crumbles. Has a berkeley vegan pizza; also gluten-free and whole wheat crusts.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Darren

Fantastic Vegan Pizza - Edit

My husband and I are both vegan and have been so for 25 and 26 years respectively. It is a challenge to find a fabulous vegan pizza, but we now have. Z Pizza, that uses all organic and pure ingredients, can make many different kinds of vegan pizzas. They have an amazing crust, not those paper thin ones that are so disappointing, but a true medium thickness crust. There is a delightful server there called Maggie. We were in once and then the second time we went in, she remembered us and even what we had ordered the time before. Amazing. To top things off, Wednesday is Vegan night and pizzas are 25% off. If you are vegan or vegetarian, do try this pizza place. You will not be disappointed.

Pros: Delicious Pizza , Decent atmosphere to eat in , Fantastic server

Great Vegan Pizza! - Edit

I'm not usually a fan of pizza now that I've been vegan for a few years -- non dairy cheese and I aren't the best of friends, but I admit there are some pretty good ones out there.

I was in the neighborhood for a work thing, and thought I'd try the vegan pizza (with non-dairy cheese) at zpizza. The woman who took my order said she even liked the vegan cheese more than their cows milk mozzarella!! The pizza was awesome -- plenty of veggies, just cheesy enough, and even some Gardein sausage on top. Definitely worth a visit if you want an inexpensive, relatively quick bite to eat.

Life saver! - Edit

I ate here twice and the staff was friendly on both occasions. The first time the pizza was really, really good. I spent a week in the desert and came back to eat a second pizza. There are not words for how good that pizza was. Thank you zpizza! (I would give you five stars but Happy Cow says the maximum you can get is four since you're a NON vegetarian establishment.)

Pros: Tasty pizza, Friendly staff, Best thing you will ever eat after BM

Very tasty pizza with lots of toppings! - Edit

We've been going to zPizza on a somewhat regular basis for a while now. It's a great place for vegetarians, vegans and even those on a gluten free diet. They have all the typical pizza items, but also some very unique toppings and the vegan pizza on the menu is called Berkley Vegan. It has tons of veggies and veggie burger crumbles, as well as Daya cheese. Also, their crust and tomato sauce are certified organic. Whole wheat crust is available at no extra charge. The pizza also tastes great reheated the next day if you have leftovers. This link lists all their vegan and gluten free options, as well as ingredients: http://www.zpizza.com/about/faq

Pros: tasty, reasonable price, organic ingredients

VEGAN PIZZA!!!!!!! - Edit

My wife and I discovered this restaurant through some friends.
The pizza was vegan and awsome!!!! They also offer a gluten free option.
The pizza had a some type of soy meat, it was good but next time I will get it without.

The employees were helpful and answered the usual battering of questions that we lay on them to be sure of what we are eating.

A must try

Pros: Tasts great, friendly, reasonable price

Cons: NONE

Return to Reno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has zpizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1310 times since Dec 2011.