Contact 602-234-3289

53 WThomas Rd, Phoenix, Arizona, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizzeria offering organic crust and sauce and has Daiya vegan cheese, vegetable toppings, vegan meat crumbles. Has gluten-free and whole wheat crusts.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veglovr

Great place - Edit

The pizza here was fantastic. All the ingredients were very fresh. Pizza was right out of the oven. They have many vegan options including "meat" crumbles and daiya cheese too! The staff was informative, friendly, very accommodating and fast. We sat outside and enjoyed the live music from the cafe next door too. Highly recommended.

Pros: Vegan menu, Fresh ingredients, Great service

Cons: Small indoor seating, Only a couple of vegan desserts, Small outdoor seating

Excellent! - Edit

I am slightly obsessed with pizza... and usually get pizza to go and then add my own Daiya, but they have it in store! They had a vegan pizza on the menu and easily switched out toppings for me.

It was delicious! :)

Pros: Vegan cheese!, Inexpensive, Knowledgeable Staff

Cons: Limited parking

Best Pizza EVER - Edit

My boyfriend and I just ate here and we built our own vegan pizza with daiya cheese, their amazing sausage flavored crumbles, cremini mushrooms, and anaheim peppers. Let me just say that as I took my first bite, it was like I'd died and gone to heaven. The flavor of the sauce was so robust and delicious! These people know how to season their food. I also ordered a salad with pears and candied walnuts which was just OK...next time, I will only order the pizza because the bill came to $30. We ordered an X-large, which is 8 very large slices. I got to take two pieces home, which I'm having for lunch today. I highly recommend their food!!!! I'd give them 5 cows, but it will only allow 4 because it is not a 100% vegetarian restaurant.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, clean

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has zpizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1335 times since Jul 2010.