Zotz Restaurant

A vegetarian restaurant that also offers an extensive vegan menu as well. Serves scrambled tofu as well as french toast and many more dishes. Open all day. Is accessible by public boat. Serves alcohol with a good selection of wine. Owners are committed environmentalists so no meat served on premises. Part of the Laguna Lodge Eco-Resort & Nature Reserve vegetarian eco-boutique resort, located on Lake Atitlan overlooking the lake.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Organic, Beer/Wine

First Review by jazzbo

Fantastic Restaurant/Bar - Edit

My wife and I were here just before they opened in 2008, so we didn't have the full dining experience, but we had an amazing time sharing some beers with the owners while they talked to us about the restaurant, lodge, Guatemala, and more. The owners are passionate, kind, amazing people who seemed deeply dedicated to creating a wonderful restaurant with nutritious, healthy, and delicious food, a local staff, and a superb attention to detail.

The restaurant is in a beautiful area on the lake with fantastic views. The decor is gorgeous. I would highly recommend to anybody to visit Zotz and stay at the Laguna Lodge! When we come back, we'll definitely be there!

Pros: Friendly staff, Beatiful Views, Awesome decor

Return to Santa Cruz La Laguna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zotz Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.