Zooby's

+44-1142788639

Units 4 & 5 Winter Garden, Surrey St, Sheffield, England, S1 1LH

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sandwich deli and coffee bar. Serves a range of fresh hot food, cold snacks, drinks and desserts. Aims to provide ethically produced food and drink, and use organic ingredients wherever possible. Vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and gluten free options. Fairtrade coffee with soya milk. Located in the Winter Gardens. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Take-out, British, European, Non-veg

First Review by AmyBrereton

Cross-Contamination - Edit

I was really looking forward to trying Zooby's today as the vegan baguettes sounded delicious, then while waiting in the queue I watched them using their fingers to put the meat in sandwiches, then put their fingers in all the salads and veggies. So obviously I walked away.

Just use tongs for the meat and cheese. Problem solved.

I'll keep my eye on them and once they stop cross-contaminating I'll gladly try something and rewrite my review, but in the meantime their food is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.

Good variety of vegan options - Edit

Nice café in the winter gardens- salads, sandwiches, cakes and hot drinks with clearly marked vegan options, and the staff knew exactly what cakes were suitable. Seating isn't amazing, but lots of benches if the tables are all taken.

Pros: Variety of vegan options, Clearly labelled menu, cheap

Cons: limited seating

Return to Sheffield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zooby's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.