Zong Lion Tibetan Vegetarian

Contact n/a

Bakuo W St (at Pedestrian St), Tibet, China,

Vegetarian restaurant serving typical Tibetan and Chinese food but without egg; some items may contain dairy. Menu is in Chinese but has photos. Buffet on holidays. No English spoken. Free Wi-Fi. Located on the 2nd floor in a building on the Jokhang Temple courtyard, to your left when facing the front entrance. Open Mon-Sun 12:30pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Buffet, Take-out, Tibetan

First Review by vegan_ryan

Decent - Edit

Found this place by accident near the temple and got excited. My excitement didn't last through the meal.

1. Everything is in Chinese, so I ordered something that had a picture that looked good. What I got really didn't match the picture. What I ordered had no mushrooms in the picture. What I got was a plate containing over 50% mushrooms. Cool if you like mushrooms, but I'm not a huge fan.
2. The server basically disappeared, so I had a hard time getting my bill to pay when I wanted to leave.

If I was staying longer, I might give it another shot, but my 1st experience was mediocre.

Pros: No meat, Pictures

Cons: Meals don't match pictures

Return to Tibet Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zong Lion Tibetan Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.