CLOSED: Zombie's Food Truck

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan

817-405-9624

Fort Worth and Dallas area, Fort Worth, Texas, USA, 76137

Previously operated as a mobile vegan food truck in the Fort Worth-Dallas area, from Jan to Nov 2012, but now only offers catering and private chef services (and not food truck). MARCH 2013 SHUT DOWN END OF FEB.

First Review by JennetParker

Very angry - Edit

I'm very upset that the dark chocolate avocado mousse wasn't served in a five gallon bucket so I could slather it all over mysel....oops, wrong website.

But seriously. The food from the zombie truck is just inappropriately delicious. My boyfriend and I were delighted to stumble upon this truck at Arts Goggle. There were many alluring choices but we finally decided on the dark chocolate avocado mousse and their version of a frito pie with guacamole. The mousse was decadent, silky, and served with fresh juicy strawberries. Our sporks flagrantly mingled with each other while competing for the last spoonful. Then, just to be greedy, we dove into the raunchy, flavorful layers of the frito pie and were very *very* satisfied. Zombie truck, I think I love you.

Pros: Excellent food, flavor

Cons: Not in fort worth often enough

Opening weekend! - Edit

A long over due review since opening weekend. My man friend and I tried everything on the menu that weekend- no complaints. Well done.

Return to Fort Worth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Zombie's Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.