First Review by Cristinabella D.

Great place! - Edit

They had 4 different vegan donuts when I was there. Nice place, staff was super friendly. Will definitely be heading back here anytime I'm in town!

I saw here on HC that it was an exclusively vegetarian kitchen, which may need to be updated as they have printed fliers saying they have maple bacon bars.

Vegan donuts! - Edit

This is a nice little shop down the street from Fullerton Junior College and the Fullerton Metrolink station. I've been in here a few times and there is a tray in the case labeled "vegan". It seems like there are 2 different varieties every day, so it's not a big selection, but everything I've tried has been good.

Sweet tooth - Edit

Vanessa the owner was fantadtic along with her whole staff. I called her early today for her vegan donuts to have with my 5yr old daugter as a special treat. She made sure they were put to the side for me and she drew a heart on the box for my daughter, such a sweet gesture. I look forward to comng here. The donuts are the best vegan donuts I've ever had. Great experience overall. My daughter and I will make this one of our special outings.

Return to Fullerton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zombee Donuts & Bakeshop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 913 times since Sep 2015.