Zoe's Kitchen - Six Pines

9595 Six Pines Dr Ste 1490, The Woodlands, Texas, USA, TX 77380

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain restaurant offering Mediterranean food. Marks the vegan and vegetarian items, which include dishes like veggie kabobs, hummus and pita, salad, braised white bean, potato salad, roasted vegetable, and fresh fruit. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by Gudrun

Decent in a pinch - Edit

I (wannabe vegetarian) and my friend (actual vegetarian) go to Zoe's Kitchen a fair amount because of their many locations. It's quite good for me to find mostly animal-free meals, but vegans would have some trouble finding many different options.

Pros: Cheap, Fast

Cons: Not too many vegan options

Good for a quick vegan lunch! - Edit

I believe the menu of this branch is the same as for the other branches of Zoës Kitchen throughout the USA. They have some vegetarian and vegan options which are clearly labeled on the menu. The one vegan entree is "Veggie Kabobs" consisting of charbroiled portobello, zucchini, peppers, onions, tomato, fresh fruit and Greek salad (I believe it is a good idea to mention it has to be "without feta", just in case). They also have a few vegan sides, like braised white beans with fresh rosemary. I had the kabob, did not get exactly what was mentioned in the menu (no fresh fruit, but the braised white beans instead) and I found that bit weird because I was not asked / informed about this, but I really liked the food so I did not mind and did not even mention it - since it was all vegan. Everything tasted nice and fresh. The staff was superfriendly, too, and had a clear understanding of the concept of being "vegan". A good place for a quick vegan lunch! Located close to Market Street and even closer to H-E-B supermarket.

Pros: nice food, friendly service

Cons: could have more vegan options

Return to The Woodlands Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zoe's Kitchen - Six Pines closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.